Friday, March 26, 2010

WELLS, ALASKA

about ten years ago a big mud slide came down from the mountain and buried many things in this old cabin.  this adorable bike now never needs its kick-stand.... I am always tempted to dig it out and use it(or at least the cool child seat on the back) but i never do....i kinda like it where its at. 



This old cabin used to belong to my great great grandparents and then my grandpa freddie.  I feel so fortunate to be able to say it has been passed down to me and my family. I have had so many amazing memories as a child here....
this fridge probably was intended to be an extra smoker (for salmon) but was forgotten...

Wells, Alaska

1 comment:

  1. That old bike with the child seat is awesome. Crazy how history is at a stand still there. Must be cool to walk around and remeber it all from being a little kid.

    ReplyDelete